You want to provide security for your tenants, but not break the bank.
To find the right system, you may have to ask yourself some additional questions:
- Do I want to save on installation, and pay for an active “house” phone line?
- Do I want visitors to be able to dial cell phone numbers, even when the resident may be off-site?
- Do I want residents to have a speaker-station in their unit to talk to visitors?
- Do I have a maintenance person that can service small system problems?
- Do I want a handset at the door, or a hands-free door panel?
- Do I want to use a code, keys, or cards, to give residents access to these doors?
- Do I want a record of who used their card or door code, and when?
- Do I have an on-site PC to make program changes and keep the name database?
If you’ve already asked yourself some or all of these questions, give us a call. We’ll help you get the rest of the way, and find a system that works the way you want it to.
We have systems in every price range, from Mircom, TekTone, Viscount, Jeron, Sentex, Aiphone, and more.
CALL us at 888-345-5678.