Complete Fire Alarm Services From One Source
Since 1983, we've had a strong focus on learning and maintaining fire alarm systems. We will NOT simply look at your system and recommend replacement because we can't figure it out. Our licensed and trained technicians actually know how to FIX issues on your system. We will always offer that first. If continuing to maintain an older out-of-code system doesn't make sense (you decide) then we'll give you some options for a partial or complete update. We've also done MANY phased replacements, if that fits your budget better.
- Service all brands.
- Negotiate with the fire department, state, or federal agencies on your behalf.
- Keep old system running longer, as long as they are compliant.
- Phased updates to fit your budget.
- One source for fire alarm design, parts, compliance, and monitoring.
- More tools to save you time.
From start to finish - you'll have the best value and the best result.
- NICET Level IV Designers
- In-house CAD drawing and printing for fast turn-around and quick changes
- NICET-certified technicians for all site work
- All team members licensed with State Fire Marshal
- Local fire department licensing (where needed)
- In-house training and product testing center
- Most complete inventory in Central Iowa with many brands
American Alarms is your local direct distributor for these brands of equipment:
Honeywell/FireLite (including SWIFT wireless)
Honeywell/Silent Knight (including SWIFT wireless)
Evax (voice notification)
STI (protective covers and shut-off buttons)
In addition to the brands above, we also stock replacement parts and provide service for: